sitemap: http://cdn.snapsitemap.com/sitemap/83873.xml.gz Natural Health Care: The causes of obesity

Monday, August 13, 2012

The causes of obesity

The Highest Quality for Weight Loss

Obesity is caused by unhealthy eating combined with sustained lack of activity. If food gives you more calories than you burn, your body turns on the storage program and puts on fat. This is the basic idea behind obesity.
Disorderly eating habits are the top reason why people became obese. With neither the time, nor the inclination to control one’s meals, it’s no wonder people get fat all over the world. Couple that with a sedentary lifestyle where most trips are taken by car and you got a health situation out of control.
Genetics: Obesity can also be inherited from family members who suffered from it. If your family has a history of obesity, then you would do well to watch your weight.
Junk food: We are all busy, but this does not mean that we have to eat everything fast food restaurants put before you. Burgers may look good, but they are fat too highly powered got your health. Thing is, a single burger is worth a whole meal, but your body does not judge the situation this way. Your stomach will never be filled by a regular burger, so it will keep asking for more, despite the fact that your body does not need more burgers.
Do you feel like giving up?
Many people try diets and manage to lose a few pounds. But returning to the old lifestyle and eating habits almost always means that weight lost turns into weight regained. Moreover, as diet follows diet, the body gets used to these “lean times” and makes it harder for you to lose weight.
To all this you may add that following a diet for a longer period of time is hard, because you will always crave the forbidden foods. The fact that certain delicious foods are forbidden makes them that much more attractive. A successful diet means adjusting your lifestyle to your needs, especially by making time for more exercising.

The Highest Quality for Weight Loss

8 comments:

  1. Article gave absolutely no guidance to healthy eating or what healthy eating(nutrition)actually is. Not a vegatable or fruit on the page. They know they're fat and eat junk.... whats the alternative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I question webpages with poor punctuation and bad grammar. That says to me that they are selling something and it's not good ideas for free. Oh, yeah, just look below the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obesity is common today because people can't be bothered to cook real food.

    Genetics can make a person more prone to obesity but none of my grandparents were obese and I doubt anyone in my family were obese in the C19th so how is obesity genetic. Obesity is caused by the imbalance between the intake and burning of calories.

    The one thing which I see time and time again on programmes showing obese people are their enablers. How else could a bedridden obese person eat burgers and cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I have some experience with this. My mother was obese and my daughter is obese. By the Fed guidelines for body mass, I am considered obese, however, I eat healthy, no fried or fast doods, do most of my own cooking and workout consistantly. 1. I believe obisity is in the genes, There has got to be a portion of ones DNA that is more sesitive to certain materials than others. 2. Until we figure out what that gene or combination of genes are, if people continue to disregard warnings of the dangers of eating processed foods, high sodium, and empty calories, obesity as we know it know in a portion of the population will inflate to numbers never imagined previously. GMOs play a Huge factor in this. A century ago, people may have eaten smaller portions, but their food was fresh and pure, not processed orengineered to grow faster and larger. There is something to be said for a decline in regulation of our food supply and we are going to be the ones to pay for it with increased health care costs and lives lost. My two cents.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason so many folks are overweight is because of all the junk they put into our foods !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was a very interesting article.

    I would say that I am obese. One side of my family is not obese, but the other side (me and my dad) are. The key difference in both situations, is that mum is acv.

    Exercise is good for lots of reasons, for heart health, and I think a combination of nutritious foods, and regular exercise is important.

    I also liked your point, about 'falling back int negative habits' and it was interesting that you noted, as I have read elsewhere, that 'there are lean times' and your body gets uses to them.

    I am losing weight now, because I do drink a lot of green smoothies, in the day. It helps to flush out some toxins, and eating 'light to heavey' (Snyder, 2011) is true enough.

    This evening I made some green juice for a predinner drink, and as the concoction (spinach, lettuce, pear, graphefruit, and banana) sat in the jug for a while, it seperated into HEAVY and light.

    If you put light things in first (so says Snu), then the heavier things can come after and sit on top, as they naturally do.

    I also noticed this evening that butter, is very hard to 'digest' and I know this because it keeps its form no matter what you do to it.

    I think fat is a heavy food, laden with calories and energy.

    Do take your point that our grandparents weren't fat though, actually, my grang, lol,

    well thanks again for your article, I really enjoyed reading it, and I think you have some intersting points.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Post.Daily online Lecture about how to Make over Skin Natural and Healthy,and more tips available about Natural Health Care And Natural Health

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    cara mengobati lambung luka
    cara mengobati sakit lambung
    cara menurunkan asam lambung tinggi
    cara cepat menurunkan asam lambung

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Visiters

Free counters!